Used Vehicle Management I
Part one of three in our Used Vehicle Management Program is the most impactful course in variable management, as most dealerships are struggling to maintain consistent profitability in this department. So much has changed in the last 10 years, there is much to be learned, understood, and embraced. This course will teach all the key elements to predict profitability. In this course, students will experience instructor-led interactive discussion, department analysis tools, and classroom lecture. This course will utilize Guarantee of Action (GOA) plans to provide a roadmap for improvement that is individualized for each student.
- Live Session 1: Understanding Why the Numbers Count
- Live Session 2: Your Role – The Investment Manager
- Live Session 3: The Path to Productive Used Vehicle Operations
- Live Session 4: Executing Your Used Vehicle Management Plan
To maximize your learning from this course, all 4 live sessions are recommended. Individual sessions are available for purchase, contact our team for more details.
Session Length:4 Live Classroom Sessions (75 minutes each) Plus Self-Study, Completed Over 30 Days
Key Objectives & Competencies:
- Understanding the aging process and how to manage it
- Develop a daily process to review all new trades and purchases
- Understand all roles and responsibilities of a used vehicle manager
- Calculate daily holding cost, understand probability of sale, and implement a bucket system to manage inventory
- Implement the daily trade walk/stock walk
- Clearly define and implement an effective appraisal process for your store
- Understand and rate your dealership on the 30 key processes for the used vehicle department
Save by Bundling
Save thousands when you purchase more than one course within any applicable multi-part program!
Used Vehicle Management I
- $1895 | Per Seat
- Recommended for:
- Used Vehicle Managers, General Sales Managers, and General Managers
Session Dates & Availability
|September 7, 2023||Four Weekly, Live Sessions||Available|
Single Class: If canceled 15–30 days prior to the session, 25% of the tuition will be forfeited unless rescheduled for another date within 6 months. If canceled fewer than 15 days prior to the session, 50% of tuition will be forfeited unless rescheduled for another date within 6 months. Non-attendance without prior notification or failure to attend the course within 6 months, will result in full forfeiture of funds. Must call by 2:00PM CST the Friday before the class begins.
GMEP: A $3,000 nonrefundable deposit is required at time of application with balance due 14 days prior to class start. Below is the refund schedule for the remaining balance, after the non-refundable $3,000 deposit is deducted.
- Cancellation on or before Session 1: 100%
- Cancellation on or before Session 2: 60%
- Cancellation on or before Session 3: 30%
- No Refund will be awarded after completion of Session 3