NOT YOUR AVERAGE CULTURE
NCM has focused consistently on finding innovative ways to help our clients improve their business. To help accomplish this, we are always on the look out for new employees who bring fresh perspectives, knowledge, and experience to our team. Interested in joining our team? Take a look at the current job openings below and the benefits employees receive. If we don’t have any current openings listed, please feel free to submit your resume to [email protected]
The Meeting Specialist is the primary NCM representative who works in support of Executive Conference Moderator(s) and Consultant(s) to plan and execute 20 Group meetings, in-dealership meetings, and OEM programs. The Specialist serves as the primary resource for meeting planning tasks including hotel accommodations, dinner reservations, activity planning, food and beverage, audio and visual requirements, and transportation.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Create/maintain a minimum of 2 years out of meetings for all 20 Group, Benchmark Plan Groups, and Consulting Engagements on behalf of the Retail Solutions Division.
• Review Contract Request Forms submitted by Executive Conference Moderator(s) and Consultant(s) for accuracy and completeness prior to submitting to Maritz for sourcing.
• Work closely with Maritz through contract process. Responsible for updating Engagement-related information in Salesforce after receiving the signed contract from Maritz.
• Initiates communication with Hotel contact(s) to ensure preparations (group block created/open, reservation weblink available, banquet menus secured, Executive Conference Moderator(s) guestroom reservation secured, etc.), are underway for future engagements.
• Effectively communicate and execute all aspects of meeting planning with appropriate person(s) regarding any potential impacts to stated deadlines etc.
• Responsible for providing members with the Meeting Registration Form and Activity Registration Form including subsequent follow up messaging until registration is confirmed or meeting occurs. Update Meeting and Activity Attendance in the database.
• Meeting Planning: negotiation and guarantee of food and beverage, audio visual, on/off-site activities, transportation, etc., within the standard operating timeframe.
• Works with the Executive Conference Moderator(s) and/or Consultant(s) for approval and processes all necessary deposits or payments for hotels, on/off site dinners, activities, transportation, etc. remitted on behalf of the 20 Group Members or OEM programs during the meeting planning process.
• Create/maintain all required meeting documentation for the Retail Solutions Division related to assigned engagements.
• Meeting material maintenance; proofing, editing, and preparing meeting literature. Proofs any client facing material to ensure accuracy and professionalism on behalf of the company.
• Responsible for working with Executive Conference Moderator (s) and hotel properties in efforts to reduce hotel attrition expenses.
• Monitor travel notifications for Executive Conference Moderator(s) expected arrival/departure and pre-con information.
• Execute meeting product request/s and submit meeting packs to the Power App.
• Assists with new employee training as needed. As such, the associate is knowledgeable and efficient with all responsibilities within the role.
• Assists with work overflow.
The Senior Service Delivery Manager is responsible for overseeing and optimizing the delivery of services to clients or internal stakeholders. They work to ensure that services are delivered on time, within budget, and meet or exceed quality standards. This role involves managing teams, processes, and resources to achieve service delivery objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop and implement a comprehensive service delivery strategy that aligns with the organization's goals and objectives.
• Collaborate with senior management to define service delivery standards and policies.
• Provide leadership and guidance to a team of managers and specialists, ensuring that each member of the team understands their roles and responsibilities. They are responsible for fostering a positive and productive work environment within the Service Delivery department.
• Evaluate capacity requirements and distribute resources, such as personnel, equipment, infrastructure, and budget, to different functions and projects to meet demand without overcommitting or underutilizing resources.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with clients or internal stakeholders to understand their needs and expectations.
• Ensure high levels of client satisfaction by delivering quality services and addressing any issues or concerns promptly.
• Identify opportunities for process improvement and automation to enhance service delivery efficiency. Implement best practices and standards to ensure consistent service quality.
• Develop and track key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the effectiveness of service delivery. Provide regular reports and updates to senior management on service delivery performance.
• Identify and mitigate risks related to service delivery, ensuring business continuity and disaster recovery plans are in place.
• Develop and manage the service delivery budget, ensuring cost-effective operations.
• Create and maintain a performance management framework that ensures adherence to NCM service delivery standards.
• Work with NCM’s Director of Performance Solutions to develop processes that align with clients’ needs.
The Multimedia Specialist is responsible for producing, editing, and managing NCM’s multimedia content that communicates our values, brand, products, and services. This work includes but is not limited to videos, audio recordings, graphics, animations, blogs or vlogs, and interactive presentations. This position will collaborate with the internal marketing team and cross-functional teams to meet creative and technical requirements for various projects. The overall goal of this role is to convey NCM’s visual brand consistently and efficiently throughout various channels.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and design multimedia content such as videos, animations, infographics, interactive presentations, blogs, vlogs, and other visual and audio materials.
- Design and oversee printed materials (print ads, direct mail pieces, collateral materials, brochures, certificates, trade show artwork, etc.).
- Assist in the design and review of digital graphics (websites, landing pages, presentations, infographics, email graphics, web banners, etc.).
- Manage all video production including shooting and editing videos, scripting, storyboarding, filming, sound recording, and post-production editing.
- Meet all photography demands, encompassing tasks such as supplying stock photos for marketing collateral, taking pictures at team gatherings, capturing both in-office and off-site events, and creating new hire photo content.
- Support in overseeing and generating blog content that delivers captivating material to NCM core audiences.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including content creators, subject matter experts, and marketing professionals to execute multimedia projects.
- Ensure quality of all creative and adherence to brand requirements and departmental requirements are met.
- Organize and maintain a library of multimedia assets, ensuring they meet brand standards and align with strategic initiatives and marketing campaigns.
- Stay updated with the latest multimedia software and tools to ensure efficient content creation and editing.
The Sales Trainer is responsible for providing evaluation, assessment, objective game plan, and training to develop staff on site of individual dealers to include Sales Associates, Sales Managers/Directors, and F&I personnel.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Understand, explain, and apply proven business models, principles, solutions, tools and processes to provide a hands on training to individuals and teams within a dealer’s facility.
• Work individually or with a team on client initiatives to provide business analysis and industry knowledge with a goal of improved business performance.
• Use the Spader principals and industry knowledge to guide clients and their staff towards a successful training session.
• Deliver training on operational concepts in a way that increases client capability and satisfaction.
• Learn and develop presentation knowledge, skills and techniques.
• Assist in developing and updating training content.
• Lead or collaborate with a team of Trainers and Client Services to actively engage in successful sales and marketing of services and products.