Service Advisor Training II
Service advisors experience more face-to-face customer contacts than any other dealer personnel, and yet most service advisors are not trained on the fundamentals needed to be successful at their position, including job-related roles & responsibilities. In the Service Advisor Training II course, students will maximize the effectiveness of customer satisfaction skills and salesmanship to improve both transactional quality and retention. This course is ideal of service advisors looking to expand their skills in their profession, polish their soft skills, and take their career to the next level.
Class Length:1 day
Key Objectives & Competencies:
- In-Depth review of the Road to a Sale (RTAS) process.
- Improve individual participant performance in objectives outlined in Service Advisor Training I.
- Individual goal setting and personal development in the role of a service advisor.
- Maximizing customer satisfaction by providing a world-class service experience.
- Advanced selling strategies, including interactive discussions on overcoming client objections and closing the sale.
- The role of an advisor in production management, advanced production management concepts, and an overview of express service opportunities.
New Virtual Training Sessions Now Available for This Course*
*Full classes take place over 4 weeks
Save by Bundling
Save thousands when you purchase more than one course within any applicable multi-part program!
Service Advisor Training II
- $795 | Per Seat
- Service Advisor Training I
- Recommended for:
- Service Advisor / Service Writer
Course Dates & Availability
|April 4, 2023||Atlanta, Ga.||Available|
|April 4, 2023||Virtual Training*||Available|
|May 2, 2023||Orlando, Fl.||Available|
|June 13, 2023||Toronto, Ontario||Available|
|July 7, 2023||Grapevine, Tx.||Contact Us For Availability|
|August 2, 2023||Virtual Training*||Available|
|August 4, 2023||Scottsdale, Az.||Available|
|September 8, 2023||Kansas City, Mo.||Available|
|October 3, 2023||Kansas City, Mo.||Available|
|October 4, 2023||Virtual Training*||Available|
|October 20, 2023||Toronto, Ontario||Available|
Single Class: If canceled 15–30 days prior to the session, 25% of the tuition will be forfeited unless rescheduled for another date within 6 months. If canceled fewer than 15 days prior to the session, 50% of tuition will be forfeited unless rescheduled for another date within 6 months. Non-attendance without prior notification or failure to attend the course within 6 months, will result in full forfeiture of funds. Must call by 2:00PM CST the Friday before the class begins.
GMEP: A $3,000 nonrefundable deposit is required at time of application with balance due 14 days prior to class start. Below is the refund schedule for the remaining balance, after the non-refundable $3,000 deposit is deducted.
- Cancellation on or before Session 1: 100%
- Cancellation on or before Session 2: 60%
- Cancellation on or before Session 3: 30%
- No Refund will be awarded after completion of Session 3