NCMi's Effective Leadership course focuses on developing the skills necessary to lead, not just manage, your team to improved performance. Our course will cover accountability management, workforce planning, coaching your team, and much more. By implementing what you learn, you will become a more effective leader and take your department or dealership to the next level. In this course, students will experience instructor-led interactive discussions, departmental analysis tools, and a menu of best practices to develop a business plan for their dealership.
Class Length:1 ½ days
Key Objectives & Competencies:
- Develop and enhance dealership culture using a “Best Practices” checklist.
- Improve your hiring practices through the Perfect 4-Step Interview Question.
- Did It Today (DIT) sheets that will assist in managing expectations throughout your organization.
- Create organization charts, job descriptions, and regular one-on-one meetings.
- $1,295 | Per Seat
- Recommended for:
- Departmental Managers, Planned Succession Personnel, General Managers, COOs, Managing Partners, and Dealer Principals
Course Dates & Availability
|January 16 - 17, 2024||Kansas City, MO||Available|
|February 26 - 27, 2024||Toronto, ON||Available|
|March 11 - 12, 2024||Kansas City, MO||Available|
|May 1 - 2, 2024||Kansas City, MO||Available|
|June 20 - 21, 2024||Kansas City, MO||Available|
|August 26 - 27, 2024||Kansas City, MO||Available|
|October 7 - 8, 2024||Kansas City, MO||Available|
|November 4 - 5, 2024||Toronto, ON||Available|
|November 11 - 12, 2024||Kansas City, MO||Available|
|December 12 - 13, 2024||Kansas City, MO||Available|
Single Class: If canceled 15–30 days prior to the session, 25% of the tuition will be forfeited unless rescheduled for another date within 6 months. If canceled fewer than 15 days prior to the session, 50% of tuition will be forfeited unless rescheduled for another date within 6 months. Non-attendance without prior notification or failure to attend the course within 6 months, will result in full forfeiture of funds. Must call by 2:00PM CST the Friday before the class begins.
GMEP: A $3,000 nonrefundable deposit is required at time of application with balance due 14 days prior to class start. Below is the refund schedule for the remaining balance, after the non-refundable $3,000 deposit is deducted.
- Cancellation on or before Session 1: 100%
- Cancellation on or before Session 2: 60%
- Cancellation on or before Session 3: 30%
- No Refund will be awarded after completion of Session 3