Express Service Management Program
Save $495 with this package!
This is my second Service Management class at the NCM Institute and I am leaving again with a vast amount of combined best practices and usable direction/information to better serve my dealership’s customers. Thank you!Veronica Sarles, Service Manager, Friendly Honda of Poughkeepsie
I can use this material in the actual work force and succeed in my business.Martin Rodriguez, Nissan of Elk Grove
NCMi’s Express Service Management Program is a great way to provide the foundation for a successful customer retention campaign, that if properly maintained, will last for years!David Wood, Fixed Operations Director, Southwest Auto Group
Part one of two in our Express Service Management program provides you with the fundamental best practices utilized by the leading express service providers in the industry. Express Service Management I: Foundation focuses on the strategic planning and execution elements required to successfully launch and manage an express service operation in your dealership. In this course, students will experience instructor-led interactive discussion, department analysis tools, and classroom lecture. This course will utilize Guarantee of Action (GOA) plans to provide a roadmap for improvement that is individualized for each student.
Class Length: 2 days
Key Objectives & Competencies:
- Scheduling and workflow management
- Understanding express service metrics
- Defining the additional service request (ASR) process
- Creating a reservation, write up, in-bay, and an active delivery system that will increase express service efficiency
- Understanding gross profit and gross profit margin calculations
- Tracking of lines sold and hours on the repair order (RO)
- $1,795 Per Seat
Part two of our Express Service Management Program looks at the customer experience, customer retention, and profitability management elements utilized by the most successful express service operations in dealerships across North America. After a student completes Express Service Management I: Foundation, they become eligible to attend Express Service Management II: Strategies. This course will take a deeper dive into specific topics from the first course along with introducing some new topics. Not unlike Foundation, the Strategies course will utilize Guarantee of Action (GOA) plans to provide a roadmap for improvement that is individualized for each student. In this course, students will experience instructor-led interactive discussion, department analysis tools, and classroom lecture.
Class Length: 1 1/2 days
Key Objectives & Competencies:
- Define and communicate team expectations
- Develop effective service menus
- Understand the impact of the parts department on express service and vice versa
- Overcome common parts-related obstacles in express service
- Organization charts—understanding the chain of command
- Develop daily task sheets, or Did it Today (DIT) sheets, to assist in managing your staff
- Good, better, best maintenance menu options
- $1,295 Per Seat
Cancellation Policy: More than 15 days, but less than 30 days, prior to session, 25% of the tuition will be forfeited unless rescheduled for another date within 6 months. Less than 15 days prior to session, 50% of tuition will be forfeited unless rescheduled for another date within 6 months. Non-attendance without prior notification* or failure to attend the course within 6 months will result in full forfeiture of funds.
*Must call by 2:00PM CST the Friday before the class begins.