Success Driven Pay Plans
No pay plan is a substitute for sound management; but the right plan, coupled with the right management focus, will produce the desired results. In this course, you’ll learn the strategies and methods used to develop sales and management pay plans for both variable and fixed operations that motivate effectively, fairly, and produce increased bottom line results—for the employee and your dealership. Students will experience instructor-led interactive discussion, department analysis tools, and classroom lectures designed to help you reduce turnover of valuable employees, attract top talent to your dealership, and improve performance in all departments. Upon completion of this training, you will return to your store with 35+ pay plans for various roles throughout the dealership!
Session Length:4 Live Classroom Sessions (75 minutes each) Plus Self-Study, Completed Over 30 Days
Key Objectives & Competencies:
- Develop and implement internet coordinator/BDC pay plans, service advisor pay plans, parts counter personnel pay plans, general sales manager pay plans,
- F&I pay plans, service writer pay plans, and many more
- Create plans that motivate employees to achieve superior performance and leave the average behind
- Develop a personal accountability management program
Save by Bundling
Save thousands when you purchase more than one course within any applicable multi-part program!
Success Driven Pay Plans
- $1,295 | Per Seat
- Recommended for:
- Human Resources, Compensation Managers, and Management Staff
Session Dates & Availability
Single Class: If canceled 15–30 days prior to the session, 25% of the tuition will be forfeited unless rescheduled for another date within 6 months. If canceled fewer than 15 days prior to the session, 50% of tuition will be forfeited unless rescheduled for another date within 6 months. Non-attendance without prior notification or failure to attend the course within 6 months, will result in full forfeiture of funds. Must call by 2:00PM CST the Friday before the class begins.
GMEP: A $3,000 nonrefundable deposit is required at time of application with balance due 14 days prior to class start. Below is the refund schedule for the remaining balance, after the non-refundable $3,000 deposit is deducted.
- Cancellation on or before Session 1: 100%
- Cancellation on or before Session 2: 60%
- Cancellation on or before Session 3: 30%
- No Refund will be awarded after completion of Session 3