DJ Heller brings more than 25 years of automotive experience to NCM Associates. For 17 years, he served as a third-generation dealer-principal at Heller Ford Hyundai in southern California. DJ also served as president of several dealer associations, including the New Car Dealers Association San Diego.
DJ has more than 20 years of experience with 20 Groups—both as a member and a moderator for franchise and large auto groups. Additionally, his background allows him to bring a wealth of knowledge as a consultant to dealerships—focusing on expense control, fixed operations, and used cars. Recently, DJ was a speaker at the industry-wide NADA Convention presenting best practices for increased profitability through dealership process improvement.
- NADA Academy graduate
- Process implementation and accountability
- Expense and waste analysis
- Customer experience improvement
- Generational transitions in ownership
- Factory relationships
- Experience in buying and selling dealerships
- Fixed operations coverage
- Complete balance sheet and cash management
- Creating accountability in the dealership through proven and measurable processes
- Turnaround opportunities
- Doubled sales and profits during a tough economic climate
Kansas City, MO 64112